Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
296 Posts
Disappointing to say the least. Looks like the KRX is going to turn into the 2nd gen Nissan Frontier of the UTV world.
It is disappointing for those who was hoping for a 4 seater I agree. But on the flip side of that, with the challenges this country is already facing across the board, what good would it have done to release another brand new model an not have the parts to keep up with the demand. There's already rumor about having trouble getting the shocks for the es.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,467 Posts
Sure glad I bought a 2020 model. (in 2019 lol) Still prefer the white over any of the rest. The Trail and eS editions aren't too bad either, just not up there with the white. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
It is disappointing for those who was hoping for a 4 seater I agree. But on the flip side of that, with the challenges this country is already facing across the board, what good would it have done to release another brand new model an not have the parts to keep up with the demand. There's already rumor about having trouble getting the shocks for the es.
isnt that the truth.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Got about 45 miles of break-in time so far today. Still probably a couple more little runs today later and get that first service done and then open it up and head for the Pryor mountains Mt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts