Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is even the right place to ask. But I just got a 2021 krx the other day. Went riding yesterday and long story extremely short, hit a tree.(super embarrassing) any how, bent both upper and lower a arms on driver side. No one has anything specific for the 2021s yet and I was wondering if anyone knows if the parts meant for the 2020s will fit?

·
Built For Battle
60 Posts
We haven't been able to get our hands on a 2121 yest to get a confirmed fitment, but knowing Kawasaki.........I'm sure they'll be the same. Its possible they could have made some changes to the hardware or bushings, but the arms will likely be the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We haven't been able to get our hands on a 2121 yest to get a confirmed fitment, but knowing Kawasaki.........I'm sure they'll be the same. Its possible they could have made some changes to the hardware or bushings, but the arms will likely be the same.
I was told something similar by a sales representative. Just hoping they do fit and I can be back running soon

·
Registered
55 Posts
They will fit but you dont want 2020 A-arms. The 2021 lowers were re-designed because of the front nuckles breaking. Most guys are getting their 2020 lowers swapped out to 2021

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm not sure if this is even the right place to ask. But I just got a 2021 krx the other day. Went riding yesterday and long story extremely short, hit a tree.(super embarrassing) any how, bent both upper and lower a arms on driver side. No one has anything specific for the 2021s yet and I was wondering if anyone knows if the parts meant for the 2020s will fit?
No Because of the knuckles the lower arms aren't the same as the 2020.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
20200902_175615.jpg
20200902_175642.jpg
I like my Blue 2021 KRX 1000, I have a Tank Valve to fix the gas tank pressure, will do this on my first service. Rugged Radio and Communication - waiting on Head Sets, Antenna wire etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts