Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have my KRX at the dealer, engine temps go up to 235 in just a few minutes of riding, fan and thermal switch tested and works, radiator is not hot, radiator is clean, re-bled system four times, no air. Any ideas?

Registered
2021 Blue Kawasaki KRX
They have my KRX at the dealer, engine temps go up to 235 in just a few minutes of riding, fan and thermal switch tested and works, radiator is not hot, radiator is clean, re-bled system four times, no air. Any ideas?
Maybe a bad or stuck thermostat?

Registered
2021 KRX Trail Edition
Experiencing the same issue. Dealer is trying their best to resolve. I may push them for a new thermostat.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They just installed a new thermostat, still the same. Now they are looking into the water pump.

Registered
plastic water pump impellers can come off of the shaft that drives them.....I've seen this before in the automotive world, KRX may have a similar setup. it doesn't happen very often, but it can happen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts