Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1200 miles, 68.9 hours, plastic roof, mirrors inside and out, S&B particle separator, tractor supply cargo box, 5 point Racequip SFI rated harnesses (RCOR 5th point and Dragonfire harness attachments). Just installed Shock Therapy springs. UTVZilla windshield (has 2 chips). Two way radio and push to talk. Rugged Mac 2 person fresh air system. SXS cover, Aftermarket Assassins clutch weights (not installed) Full set of brake pads (not installed). Large helmet available wired for radio and fresh air.$200 Great set up for dusty desert riding! No issues. All maintenance up to date. I am 70 and have severe back issues and can no longer tolerate riding. At least the way I want to ride! Title in hand. $ 19,500.00
2021 12' x 77" single axle trailer also available with tie downs and anchor points for the KRX $2000

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice machine! What are you looking to get for it?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm thinking $21,000

Reactions: cnj and Speedyg

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Decided to sell

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<1200

first thing in my ad :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have had this sold twice and I always backed out of the deal. This time it has to go!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It has been an awesome machine but I really do have to sell now. I have all 5 lumbar discs herniated and although I can ride, the really big whoops hurt!! I'm a mess for a week afterward then right back out! I will miss the friends I've made a lot also. I'm hoping someone who rides where it's really dusty buys it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts