Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm coming from 7 month old 2020 Teryx LE (2-seater). It is being labeled as totaled. Some <bleep> stole it and abused it so much that the main frame bent.

I'm eyeing this KRX eS. It will be used on California Sierra Nevada trails, once in a while on the beaches. In my Teryx LE, I drive anywhere between 10 to 40 MPH depends on the trails. I don't plan to do any major rock crawling, crazy things like that. Just nice rides with amazing views. We often ride after dinnertimes in the dark. I'll add lightbars.

1) Anything that I shall be concern about it?
2) What essential is important to add when pick it up?
3) Do I need to bring extra gas cans on the trips? (I read that it don't get a great gas mileages)
4) What's the average miles between fill-ups?

Thank you for your feedbacks and helpful information. It took me many YouTubes and reading on different forums. I had narrowed to KRX. My second choice was 2021 Polaris General.

·
Registered
102 Posts
1 Nope.
2 About the only need on these is better skid plates.
3&4 You should be able to do around 100 miles on a tank on fuel, probably a little more with the riding your talking about.

The stock headlights are pretty good on these, I haven't felt the need for a light bar on it yet. You could skip the ES and save some cash and a wait. It don't sound like you will be pushing it hard enough to really notice the Live Valve suspension. You will blown away by the ride on any KRX coming from a Teryx. The OG Teryx is a tank but is about one step above a golf cart when it comes to suspension.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the same setup with a curved light bar. I agree once you have a light bar you’ll see how insignificant the headlights are and how valuable it is in the dark.
My Teryx have a lightbar already. I'm planning to save and put it on a new SXS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts