41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Did anyone ever end up removing the charcoal canister and all that crap and just connect tank vent to rollover valve to main vent? If so what was the outcome?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was hesitant to buy the rollover valve and install because I’ve read on this site that all 2021’s were California emission vehicles and I know guys were having issues with the rollover valve on the Cali models. I decided to take mine apart and have a look and turns out all 21 models are not gonna have the charcoal canister and electronics. Wether or not they are all California models remains unknown to me.

·
Registered
2014 T2 SE, 2021 KRX 1000 TE
121 Posts
The difference between California and 49 state models is the canister and tuning. No canister=non California.There are California models sold in some other states, but whether it is due to requirements or overflow I would not know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all, I just purchased a 2021 KRX 1000 and have read where the 2020 had issues with fuel tank venting. Does anybody know if that issue was resolved. Under the cover looks somewhat different they added a filter and a additional hose.
Thanks
Paul
Check out full access utv video on rollover value 18.99 takes 15 minutes to installed plus replace you fuel filter run better plus the show how you can fix fuel gauge reading.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yep, mine functions the same after the valve fix. Crappy! :poop:
you have to bent the arm on the float in the gas tank a quick fix while you change fuel filter. What video at full access utv. It is being changed on 2022 models made in February. That's what we hear from Kawasaki.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts