Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning a fall overland excursion as soon as it cools down a bit. I will be towing my Bosski ATV trailer behind my KRX 1000 eS. I have a hitch receiver mount on the way so as I can begin to hitch up my trailer to my car and perform some modifications to the trailer as needed. I have two 4 gallon Rotopax gasoline containers along with other plastic gasoline containers that I will be taking on the trip. The nice thing is that my car is street legal should I need to divert off of the trail to the nearest town
for extra fuel and or supplies. I have many campsites that I have used in the past while pulling this trailer with my ATV. This trailer holds a lot of gear and fuel. I will be leaving on the trip right from my home and visiting many cool things on the way. Here is a picture of my Bosski 800 AL trailer when it was new behind my Suzuki King Quad.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is pretty neat! Looks like that can hold some gear for sure.
Thanks, the trailer is very robust and the inside storage compartment keeps out water and dust. I have pulled this thing 70 mph behind my ATV without any problems.
It has tapered wheel bearings which are greaseable and independent torsion suspension. I do have a spare tire for it too which I will be taking along with me of course.

·
Registered
2021 KRX1000 BLUE
176 Posts
Ive been thinking about overlanding my KRX as well. I think it would be awesome to do some KAWI Kamping at Moab.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts