Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been a ton of photos of the KRX in Lime Green / Metallic Onyx Black, but here are a bunch of photos of it in its its Moondust White/Metallic Onyx Black color combo. If you find any more please add them below.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I like how white looks and will be considering covering it in matte film to protect the original coat and make it look better.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like how white looks and will be considering covering it in matte film to protect the original coat and make it look better.
A matte finish would look really cool with this color. I'm the same way, I think I prefer this over the green just because everyone will go after the green.

·
Registered
4 Posts
First ride everything was great UNTIL the drivers seatbelt limit switch wouldn't work when the seat belt was fastened!! Had to push the belt clip toward the passenger side for the last 12 miles back. I put tape on the edge of the clip for now to push in the little button in the fastener until the dealer fixes it at the 120 mile service! Otherwise I love it so far!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
219 Posts
Hi I just bought the krx 1000 has any body had any trouble with it yet
There are several KRX facebook pages where folks talk about some of the problems they have had. If you read enough of them, you would think it's a total piece of junk. Typical online thing. You never hear from all the people who are happy and have had no trouble. I've had zero problems with mine so far.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts