Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
444 Posts
I agree. It just doesn't have the instant burst of power when you first hit the throttle and when rock crawling, that's a good thing. Watched a bunch of Moab videos and in the technical stuff, the RZR's are jerky as all get out when trying to ease up and over rocks. Most folks just don't have the throttle control to be smooth with them the way the clutch engages. I love how the KRX engages, or stay's engaged, for easing through the tough stuff.
It’s just a nice way to go out wherever I want and relax. Don’t have to worry if my machine is capable. Really just gas and I can keep on going.

For speed- in the future I plan to buy a rail from tatum Motorsports. That’s places every company to shame in regards to speed and power. 1500hp in the dunes sounds like fun lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
I agree. It would be fun for a little while, but I know it would start to bore me real quick.
Pretty much every dunes we ride are surrounded by endless trails. So, if you get bored just slap on the dirt tires.

I always say dont knock it til you tried it. We spend a week in Oregon dunes each summer and nobody is bored and ready to leave by the end of the week

·
Registered
258 Posts
Pretty much every dunes we ride are surrounded by endless trails. So, if you get bored just slap on the dirt tires.

I always say dont knock it til you tried it. We spend a week in Oregon dunes each summer and nobody is bored and ready to leave by the end of the week
Oregon dunes is an annual event for me too.. nice to be on the beach.. the stock carnivore's aired down is all that's needed there.. I like to stay in Florence but since I changed exhaust I will have to find a different rv park as there anal about it there. Ever tried Riley Ranch?

·
Registered
2021 KRX1000 BLUE
13 Posts
I love oregon dunes been there once with wife with a rented 1000xp for UTV takeover in 2016 and she is itching to go back. She rather go there then glamis:cry: (she has never been but reads all aboit it on facebook and is scared). I liked it too and like that it didnt feel as crowded as pismo. I dont know what area we were in but i do remeber it was near spinreel horse campground.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It’s just a nice way to go out wherever I want and relax. Don’t have to worry if my machine is capable. Really just gas and I can keep on going.

For speed- in the future I plan to buy a rail from tatum Motorsports. That’s places every company to shame in regards to speed and power. 1500hp in the dunes sounds like fun lol
Nice.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts