Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
2 weeks they ship motor from cal.took week i had machine wendays of 2nd week about 10 days
Thats a really good turn around it seems. Another member on here had a cousin, I think it was, that had an engine blow on a new machine. It was less than 15 hours if recall. But his was in the shop over 2 months I think. Did they tell you what the defect was that caused the failure? Hopefully you have no further issues with it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had an engine blow on my vacation to an atv park, 186 miles, blew out a head gasket, overheated temp gauge never read more than 176 degrees f driving engine bogged down and stalled couldn’t restart, no warning signs check engine light appeared after it stalled and no coolant smell or pressure release while driving

·
Registered
173 Posts
This seems this has happened to more than a few engines... hard to count because the reports are scattered.. I can't imagine Kawasaki taking this in stride! The dealers are notorious for pencil whipping the PDI.. The steering and alignment is usually out on just about everyone of them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts